Monday, 4 August 2014

A night away in the New Forest


At the end of last month I celebrated my 21st birthday! I had THE BEST weekend and I am so grateful to all of my family and friends for making it perfect :)


My birthday was on the Thursday and that evening I headed to Bath with my gorgeous boyfriend, Brad. We had a lovely meal in Browns - I had a burger and absolutely loved it! We met two of my closet friends for drinks too. A perfect end to a birthday bash!


I was spoilt rotten, I feel like the luckiest girl ever! One of my favourite pressies had to be my Jo Malone perfume. I am absolutely in love with the scent, it's incredible. The perfume is called Peony and Blush Suede and you can read more about the collection here. It's safe to say, I've been wearing it ever since. Thank you Brad :)!! 

The next day Brad and I headed south, to the beautiful land of the New Forest. We'd never been before and we are big countryside fans! WE LOVED IT! It's so so beautiful down that end of the country, I highly recommend a visit. Here are some of my favourite photographs from our trip away...









(Does anyone else's boyfriend have weird habits? Mine wears his glasses on the back of his head...) 

We sunbathed on the beach, we strolled with the horses and we ate chips with the donkeys. We walked in to a beautiful sunset and enjoyed the rest of our evening with a bottle of rose. It was a magical couple of days and a perfect way to celebrate my 21st. 

Have you been to the New Forest? We want to go back and would love recommendations on what to do down there... restaurants to visit, walks that need walking and quirky little finds that you've all loved! 

Until then though... over and out! xx


4 comments :

  1. Seems like you all had such a good time! Looks like great fun :) Nice post!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily,

      Thank you for reading!! :)

      I've just really started to get going with my blog and I'm really enjoying it, do you have any tips?

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing pictures. Especially the sunset. Ahh I love sunsets. Late Happy Birthday by the way!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,

    THANK YOU! :)

    I do too... they're beautiful!

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...