Monday, 25 August 2014

Hooked on Oasis - Coral Lovin'


Again... i've left it too long between blog posts. It saddens me that I haven't had the time to blog properly, however, I now do. FINALLY!

I even have a content plan going on... yippeeeee!

So let's get started...

When I stepped into Oasis, in Colchester, a couple of months ago I fell in love with their current trends, especially the beautiful coral colour. It's bright, it's gorgeous and it's the perfect end of summer/start of autumn colour. I knew right then that coral was a new and essential colour that I needed in my ever expanding wardrobe.



So... that's exactly what I did. Added coral into my wardrobe and I am so so glad that I did.

This whole outfit was purchased from Oasis, I'll add separate links for each item at the end of this post. 

I chose a pair of coral shoes that match perfectly with my top. Both of them are just as bright as one another without being too in your face!! I teamed them both with a pair of simple black cropped jeans (the most comfortable jeans I have even owned) and rocked some coral lipstick too. Another essential I must add!


The whole outfit was really simple, yet sophisticated and flattering. I'm so glad I purchased it all, I love coral and I am now officially hooked on Oasis. Yet another shop to add to my 'Online Shopping' bookmark bar... whoops!












0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...