Saturday, 16 August 2014

Moving House and Exciting Plans



Hello! I hope that you're all super happy and enjoying your weekend so far! I certainly am, it has been a long, LONG week...

However, I am really excited about a few things and I thought I'd share them with you. Firstly and most importantly, I am moving back out. I say back because I have actually lived away from home for the last two years; I was studying away at university. I then moved back home when my rent ran out I am now moving into a brand new snazzy flat and I LOVE it!


I am moving in with my boyfriend Brad and one of my best friends too (and her boyfriend!) Couples crib... I know! It's going to be such a fun and exciting experience and it's only 17 days away :) Yippeee!

Moving can definitely be stressful though and it takes up a lot of time. I'm looking forward to the move but I'm more excited to start adding my own personal touch to the flat - I love looking and reading about how others decorate their space, don't you?

So... that's one thing I'm excited about! 

Secondly, I go on holiday the week after I move (rushed off my feet at the moment). I'm going to Majorca with my dad, my boyfriend and my step mum. I'm in desperate need of a break, a relax and a tan so I'm super eager to get away and spend the whole week chilling by the pool and swimming in the sea.

And last but not least, I have some really exciting information that I'd love to share with you but at this moment in time I can't. But please... trust me that it's fabulous and when the time is right, you'll be the first to know.

How are you spending your weekend and do you have anything that's making you excited? I'd love to know.

Over and out! xx






0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...