Sunday, 3 August 2014

Pinch and a punch... third of the month!

Where on earth is this year going? I can remember Christmas like it was yesterday... this year is absolutely flying by! So, from me, pinch and a punch... third of the month!

This post is really just a quick hello! I started my blog eager to write lots with fabulous content and fun, engaging posts but it seems that I have stopped.... again. Slap on wrist for me.

I am, throughout August, hoping to update my blog much as I can - I'm even going to schedule in posts! I want to talk about a whole range of things, from my birthday and July, to the future and current pieces that I'm loving. I have lots of exciting things in the pipeline and I'm excited to share it all with you.

So, three days in... I am making a change.

I WILL BLOG MORE.

However, until tomorrow, have a lovely evening and let's speak soon.

Over and out xx






0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...